Friday, April 18, 2008

TOP CHEF RANT...

Sorry for my Thursday post on Friday...for anyone out there who really gives a crap about my opinion on Top Chef....but i have to put it off for just a bit longer....we are in the midst of absolute hell here trying to get this thing off the ground. My "perfect storm" the other day actually went perfect with just a horrific ending. the day went as planned and everyone showed up and did their thing.....then the inspectors came! I'll keep you hanging on the edge of your seat to hear about that! Check back tonight for all the latest fun and escapades here at Salt. And maybe you could send a card my way. Send it to Morristown Memorial Hospital, just address it to the guy in the psych ward who shaved his body and was found running northbound on 206 completely naked except for the pink tu-tu, and speaking in some sort of foreign language yet unknown....it will get to me!
b.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - can't wait for you to open

Anonymous said...

It's always darkest before the dawn...in a couple weeks you will be laughing about this! Can't wait for you to open!

Anonymous said...

Imagine the turn out you would get if you did that for your Grand Opening!....Everything will be fine, hang fire....xxoo Linda

Anonymous said...

I hate to ask, but we were hoping to be there opening night -- will you open tomorrow?