Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MY "PERFECT STORM".......

Here is how tomorrow morning must go in order for this whole thing to work....(all of this because my friggin'gosh darn gas guy this morning totally screwed me by not finishing what he had come out to do.)
8:30 am gas guy MUST drop off the gas valve needed. 9:00 am plumber MUST be there to hook up valve so that at 9:30 my Service Plus guys can (MUST) be there to hook up and test all of the equipment. 10:00 am my hood guy MUST be there so that at 10:30 (my scheduled time) the Fire Inspector can check our fire suppression system and give us the nod to get this beast open. And this is just a day in the life. I can't make this shit up! Stay tuned to see what happens.
b.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you are letting your music out. It was good seeing you outside of Salt. I'm guessing we won't get that pleaseure very often once you are up and running. We are looking forward to the opening.

Anonymous said...

another day in paradise!

After reading your restaurant reviews, I have to point you in the right direction for the fish n chips! Try Kennedy's Pub on 46 in Mount Olive - as an Irishwoman who doesn't typically care for fish n chips it's the best I've had... love to hear what you think of it... homemede chips & yes, they have the malt vinegar for you!

Enjoy!