Thursday, July 10, 2008

BACK FROM RESEARCHING...




Boy was that tough! And am I ever glad to be back. Geez, with the beautiful weather, the incredible beaches, having to watch dolphins frolic in the waves, all of those beautiful bodies covered in oil and scantily clad, that whole laid back attitude, the leaving all your troubles on the mainland and enjoying "Island-life"...Oh, and don't even get me going about the people, all smiling and nice and friendly acting like they have found some sort of paradise...It's enough to make a guy SICK. I couldn't get back to Jerzee fast enough.

So now I'm back, and with all of that being said, as you can imagine, I didn't get much research done, or run into the guy who wants to take Salt international (sorry Frank, but believe me, when I run into that guy you'll be the first one I call to jet around with and help me out!)So right now the private jets, the personal assistants, the fashion consultants, the hanging out with rock stars, well its kind of on hold, but only for now...so if anyone knows anyone..

It's a good thing I love what I do...

b.

No comments: