Thursday, May 8, 2008

GOING'S ON AT SALT..


I have to say I was thrilled to see these two at MY place....These are our local celebs, Mr. & Mrs. Healy. They were the owners of the famous "Lovey's" restaurant in Byram for years, as well as the "Seafood Shak" in Randolph. They also happen to be my first "bosses" as I was a dishdog as well as a busboy for them at both places. It's kind of nice to see the passing of the baton so to say, and obviously they were people that I hold in high respect and were great role models. But as I also told Mr. Healy that afternoon, I should strangle him for giving me the restaurant "bug". Nahh, I love what I do, and I thank them for setting me on this rocky road straight to HELL, and for probably shaving 20 years off my life, and for my early gray hair, and my anxiety, my nasty habits, my mouth, and for introducing me to a career that I wouldn't change for the world....if you're reading this.."THANKS"!
b

No comments: