Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Few Answers..

Hoping for an opening of March 25....a few weeks later then planned.
Yes, we will honor all valid "bula" gift certificates sold prior to January.
Yes, I did the 07 NYC Marathon...4:56, but vow for a 3:30 next Nov.
50 Beers? Really?.....NO, 61 beers, really!
Yes, I will autograph your copy of the book Frank.
Yes, we have a website www.saltgastropub.com but it is currently under construction
so all you see is the home page. It should be functioning in the next few weeks.
Salt is at 109 rt 206 S. Across the street from the Shop-rite Plaza in Byram.
Yes, the salt lamps will be available at Salt, stay tuned.
No, a salt lamp is NOTHING like a salt-lick.
No, Bigfoot does not live under the man-hole cover in the dining room Mike.
I am a CIA (Culinary Institute of America) grad. Tony is a Johnson & Wales grad.
yankees - Mets.....Mets
Our phone # is 973.347.SALT (7258)
We are the FIRST gastropub in NJ.
Yes, we will have live music. Starting in May.
b.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to hear you are Mets fans...it was something I should have asked before I took the job! - Jen

Unknown said...

Ok, this place is too cool! Are you hiring? Because I'm looking for the perfect spot...and this looks like it!