Monday, May 12, 2008

RANDOM THINGS..


-Answer to question on application "Desired Salary" - 1,000,000 ! (for real)
there is something to be said about honesty, unfortunately that is not "you're hired".
-That picture does not go with the theme of the decor. (The semi-nude girl at the bar)
-"If you put Smithwicks on tap I will get a cot and live here"
-"Just because you don't drink anymore doesn't mean you can't taste"
-"what exactly is potato puree'?"
-We had a visit from the "3 bears" this week. Apparently they really like fryer oil. We left three 5 gallon tubs of the stuff by the dumpster for the garbage pick-up, next day there was 1. I followed the grease trail into the woods and up a rock, and sure enough there were the empty containers. Man, the belly aches those guys must have had the next day....and the mess they must have been making in the woods. Watch where you step.
-Top chef this Wed nite at the bar..10:00.... I will actually post my comments on last weeks episode later tonight when I watch it again on TIVO. Things have just been so hectic these past few Weeks that I haven't been able to gather many thoughts, or find the time to get them down on here......but From here out I will be trying to come on each night after service just to put down something, just for my own journal of this craziness...and if you want to read it, comment on it, ignore it, or whatever it will be here!

Just to all reading, keep in mind that this is no reflection on or advertising for the restaurant, it is merely my ramblings and comments on life in and out of the restaurant. If you are easily offended or don't find slightly off color things, foul language, references to drugs or alcohol or sex or anything else that could make this an NC17 blog..then be warned....
b

No comments: