Thursday, March 27, 2008

THE FOUNTAIN IS DONE!!!!



The fountain is finally done! I love it! I have been conceptualizing this thing for months, tinkering with it in my head, and Tony and i have finally finished it. It runs from floor to ceiling along the back of the original stone fireplace in the main entrance. The copper for it was actually the first thing I bought for Salt way back in January and now it is finally done, and i have to say it is dead on for what I had in my head from the original thought, so I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do! So now that is painting and the fountain done in 2 days, now that's moving at a good clip! Also a big thanks to "Mom & Dad" for coming in today to clean up some chairs and put the new upholstered chair seats on to their bottoms. My Mom (the whole family is involved) has been working on them for 2 months and I have to say they look damn good! Septic guys put in a full day today, so thats a good thing! One more week and that task should be put to rest! So all in all a good day at Salt!

See ya tommorrow!
b.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Plain and simple. Nice work Brad and Tony!