Wednesday, March 26, 2008

NOTHING FUNNY OR WITTY TO SAY.....



Not a damn thing! It's been a few day's since I have been here, sorry to all of those of you who actually tune in to see our "daily" progress....Day's have been long and stressful at this point leaving me with not much energy to get on here. We are into the home stretch now, trying to tie up all the loose ends and co-ordinate schedules of all of those we need to bring this thing to its opening day. To keep you up to date with all thats going on...Menu is being finalized this weekend and I'll post it as soon as its done. The outside of the building was primed (paint) on Sat. and was actually painted this afternoon due to the beautiful day we had. Most of the landscaping has been cleaned at this point and will be mulched early next week. We are holding off on actually putting anything in the ground until things start to bloom and we see what we actually have. The septic, which work was put on hold since Friday due to some problems with the prior owner (huge fucking headache!) is scheduled to resume tommorow morning. Plumber is scheduled to finish his work in the kitchen next Mon. or Tue. Fountain SHOULD be finished by Friday. Beer tap system is still being worked out as far as moving heads, flushing lines and what not. Floors in ding room are scheduled to be worked on Monday. Food vendor meetings are being set up for next week.
I'm sure there is more going on, but before my head explodes and my heart actually stops from anxiety I think I will end it there. I'll do some heavy meditating ( that's mediTATING..NOT mediCATING,lol) before I call it a day and will come back tommorrow with lot's of good news and fun things! Thanks for keeping on coming back, and tune in tomm for more of what's going on here! We're almost there!! (Now that I think about it I do have a funny story about a completly coked out drunk beyond belief chef that Tony and I had the devine pleasure of dealing with on Monday at an aution in NYC, that will have to be for another post!) (Oh yea, there is also a story about "Roger", a "friend" of ours that we have made at athe auctions. Roger is kind of an auction groupie and makes his money helping people dis-connect equipment and what not....well, Roger helped us on Monday and flooded the restaurant in the process...leading to my being yelled at and all kinds of hell....again, another post!) Damn, I did'nt realize how much fun i was actually having in the midst of all of this!
b.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bradley,

You looked like quite the artist painting that mailbox the other day. The building looks great.