Monday, March 10, 2008

BEER MENU SAMPLING..for those that care

Drafts
Yuengling
Stella Artois
Pabst Blue Ribbon...sometimes ya gotta have a "classic"
North Coast Red Seal Ale
Blue Moon Belgian White
Corsendonk Pale Ale
Smithwicks
Stone IPA
Budweiser....gotta have it

Bottle
Skyscraper Lug Nut Lager
Scrimshaw Pilsner
Flying Dog Doggie Style Ale
Eel River Amber
Smuttynose IPA
Sam Smith Nutbrown
Brother Thelonious - Belgian Styled Abbey
Anchor Steam Porter
Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
Pinkus Organic Hefe Weisen
Saison Dupont
Lindeman's Pomme
Ayinger Celebrator Double Bock


Thats just a sampling.....stay tuned for more teasers (food, wine, liqour, guest celebrity appearances, million dollar give-away, free car, trips...maybe I am getting carried away, but definately food, wine and liquor..)
b.

6 comments:

Ed said...

I'm seeing quite a few on the list that I've never had before. Looking forward to sampling all of them. Maybe not all on opening night, but shortly thereafter...

Unknown said...

Love the Organic beer! BUT you HAVE TO HAVE TO get MAGIC HAT on there!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Stone IPA. Today I picked up a Stone Ruination IPA they just got in ShopRiteLiq. All Hop Heads must try this beer. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Love the beers but my diabetes makes them a no no. How about putting up the wines and maybe you spirits (especially single malt scotch) list?

Looking forward to your opening!

Dave

Sheila said...

What a wonderful site! My husband and I have had some exceptional dining experiences at Bula and we are looking forward to your operning!

Thanks for posting your draft beer list. Quite an exciting line up for us micro brew enthusiasts! As a true hop head I am looking forward to the Stone IPA and the North Coast Red Seal (Is it really better than my ol stand by Sierra Nevada Pale Ale??) You've done a great job of covering many styles ales, pilseners and wit beer (as the Belgium folk call it) but you're missing the darks! May I humbly request in honor of St. Patrick himself that Guiness flow forth from one of your taps? (or my favorite Brooklyn Chocolate - I hear Stone's Ol Rasputan is quite remarkable and Anchor makes a great Porter - you probably get the picture...)

Nevertheless this is a bold move letting people preview your restaurant and what you will be offering. Best of luck to you in your preparations and... Don't forget the darks.

-Sheila

Anonymous said...

Stone IPA? On tap? I...wha...but...

*drool* *faint*

Is it open yet?