Thursday, March 13, 2008

BEER IN-SERVICE..


Its tough being a new employee at Salt, what with all the beers that need to be tasted and all....Today was a fun day at Salt, we had a beer in service held by Bob our "beer officiando" (?). It was fun seeing all of the new faces as well as some of the old "bula bunch" and I think we all learned alot. From different styles, regions, and countries to the different glasses used for different beers, and the proper ways to pour. So we brought in some pizza, Bob supplied the beer and glasses, and it was a fun time. Tommorrow should prove to be another very tough day for the staff with Bob stopping by with the Wines being served at Salt....Somehow we'll get through it...Thanks Bob!

And Kelly.....you ARE a rock star!!
b.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While driving by I saw a lot of cars in the lot and now I think I know why. I hope its a sign of things to come.

Sometimes its good to be the king.