Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I AM ASKING ALL FOR A LITTLE "HELP" NOW..




It is now officially 31 days, 11 hours, and 29 minutes until the NYC Marathon and I am asking one and all to help me this year again to raise monies for the team I am running with this year. "Team Continuum" raises monies for those most affected by cancer directly or indirectly. These are monies that go directly to families that are seriously financially put out by the disease. Be it a Mother or Father not being able to work, or a family having to relocate to be closer to treatment, any number of reasons can put a hardship on a family. I have for the second year in a row decided to run with "Team Continuum" because it is something that has touched me closely over the past couple of years and something I am very proud to be connected with. I am asking anyone who reads this, if you could make any donation from just a dollar to as much as you would like, it really does go to such a great cause. It is as simple as going to the site www.teamcontinuum.net (or click on it in my links to the right on this page) and typing in boyle under the athletes name. You can choose to be recognized on the site or to be anonymous..its as simple as that.

As I said, this is my second year doing the marathon (actually only my second year running period)last year I was able to raise over 2500.00 thanks to all of you and I hope to be able to raise even more this year with your help once again. I know right now times are tough for everyone, imagine how tough it is for someone in this position, any monies donated that could help even just a little to lift the money burden off of someone who has enough things to worry about would be a huge help. Thanks So Much.....and if you could pass this along to anyone you may know who would like to help out it would be appreciated!

I would also like to thank all of you who have already donated...Thank You Very Very Much!!

Last year was a 4:46 marathon..this year....
Shooting for a 4hr marathon!!

thanks all

b.

No comments: