Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BIG DAY IN SALT HISTORY..

Today the entire kitchen will be installed and running. Tim the electrician did his final work last night by finishing the electric on the hood. Gas lines are being installed this morning, equipment is all in place and being connected. Dishwasher is being finished. Oh what a glorious day. Back to what we do best, and hopefully time to bury the hammer! Tune in later tonight to see just how fucked up one simple day can be.....or....(and hopefully)tune in to hear just how sweet it is to be back in business and doing what we were put on this earth to do! I will update this tonight, or possibly as we go along if the day warrants it!
b.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bradley!! Wow, you guys have made a TON of progress, good for you! I hope today went well too. I love the entrance -- great blue -- and re: Top Chef, I hope Andrew gets cut tomorrow too -- or Spike -- they are both equally annoying in my book....