Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Progressing...

Last evening with the help of Tony, Erion, and my electrician Tim, we were able to take down the old 76er's sign. And what a fiasco, with Erion hanging out on a ladder 20ft in the air with bolt cutters, rope, wire, and a hammer. Somehow the sign did make it to the ground with the help of my truck, without there being any injuries. What a sight it must have been for those passing on rt 206, oh yea, and we were doing this while it was dark out. Pics coming!
Today we were able to get the first of the inside painting started with the help of Tony, April, and Bernie (my Dad). My Dad who just 7 weeks ago had broke his hip while running with me in Central Park and now thinks for some insane reason it is just fine for him to climb a ladder and paint walls. Nothing exciting to report there, thank God.
We were also able to start taking out the old hood in the kitchen to make room for the new one which should be starting next Mon....if the "Permit God" is smiling down on me.
Tomm is also the big day for the second round of trying to hang tile in the bar area, now that I have actually read the instructions for hanging such tile I feel really good about this....if anyone is reading this, please keep me in your thoughts tomm. LOL
Last but not least.......damn, how about that super bowl prediction?

No comments: